Saturday, October 25, 2008

Last Run October 25, 2008

Today, Fontana Park opened. I jogged to and from the Park. It's about a twenty minute jog each way from my house. Because I need right knee surgery to repair torn cartilidge, the othro says get a bike or swim.

Running had become my thing since the late 1980's when I was a HS basketball official, but I tore the ACL in the left knee, then known as the Bernard King injury, and had to retire. I rode a stationary bike, ultimately building up to running to rehab the knee, and like Forest Gump, kept on running. Now, sadly, I have to give it up.










No comments:

// I Support The Occupy Movement : banner and script by @jeffcouturer / jeffcouturier.com (v1.2) document.write('
I support the OCCUPY movement
');function occupySwap(whichState){if(whichState==1){document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-left-blue.png"}else{document.getElementById('occupyimg').src="https://sites.google.com/site/occupybanners/home/isupportoccupy-left-red.png"}} document.write('');